WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ There is a chance of a major coastal storm with heavy rains hitting Westchester County early next week, according to the National Weather Service.
A hazardous weather outlook has been issued for Hurricane Sandy, which is now in the Caribbean but may bring heavy rains and wind to the area. Flooding and beach erosion are possible in coastal areas. But the storm's path has not yet been determined, and it could move out to sea and have little impact on Westchester.
- 1 Eastchester Lax Star Becomes School's First D-I Commit
- 2 IRS Warns Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Car Accident In Port Chester
- 5 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard