WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ There is a chance of a major coastal storm with heavy rains hitting Westchester County early next week, according to the National Weather Service.
A hazardous weather outlook has been issued for Hurricane Sandy, which is now in the Caribbean but may bring heavy rains and wind to the area. Flooding and beach erosion are possible in coastal areas. But the storm's path has not yet been determined, and it could move out to sea and have little impact on Westchester.
- 1 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 2 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 3 Bronxville Attorney Charged With Stealing From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Bronx River Parkway Closures Continue Thursday, Friday