WESTCHESTER COUNY, N.Y. -- The southbound Hutchinson River Parkway north of East Lincoln Avenue in Mount Vernon has reopened just before 2 p.m.
That stretch of the Hutch was closed following an accident reported at 1:15 p.m.
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Eastchester Communication Signals
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester