WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Northbound I-684 in Bedford has reopened after a multi-vehicle accident resulted in its closure for nearly an hour on Wednesday afternoon.
There remains a 1-mile delay on I-684 prior to the accident scene and a 2-mile delay on the Saw Mill River Parkway heading to the I-684 merger.
The closure, which was reported at 12:15 p.m., was at Exit 6 (Route 35).
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Eastchester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Eastchester Varsity Team Places First At Cheerleading Event
- 4 Lifelong Eastchester Resident Tabbed To Fill Vacant Town Board Seat
- 5 Open Houses In Eastchester This Weekend