SCARSDALE, N.Y. – After weeks of shopping, decorating and stuffing stockings, it’s finally Christmas in Scarsdale and Eastchester.
Santa made his annual trek to deliver presents, and now parents can sit back, enjoy their coffee and put their feet up.
While the kids are busy shredding wrapping paper and shrieking with delight at their spoils, enjoy these festive pictures from around your neighborhood.
- 1 Eastchester Ranked Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 National Weather Service: Eastchester's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 5 Bronxville Attorney Charged With Stealing From Escrow Accounts