ON THE RAILS -- Are you among the many fans from Fairfield County and Westchester County who are heading to the Yankees vs. Red Sox game on Wednesday evening or Thursday evening?
You can travel like a pro to Yankee Stadium by taking the "Train to the Game," according to the Metro-North Railroad website. Metro-North offers trains on the Hudson, Harlem and New Haven Lines to and from the Yankees-East 153rd Street Station as well as shuttles from Grand Central and the Harlem-125th Street Station to the Yankees station.
Game time on both days is 7:05 p.m.
To check out the schedules, visit this Metro-North website.
- 1 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 State Police Warn Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation