ON THE RAILS -- Are you among the many fans from Fairfield County and Westchester County who are heading to the Yankees vs. Red Sox game on Wednesday evening or Thursday evening?
You can travel like a pro to Yankee Stadium by taking the "Train to the Game," according to the Metro-North Railroad website. Metro-North offers trains on the Hudson, Harlem and New Haven Lines to and from the Yankees-East 153rd Street Station as well as shuttles from Grand Central and the Harlem-125th Street Station to the Yankees station.
Game time on both days is 7:05 p.m.
To check out the schedules, visit this Metro-North website.
- 1 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Former Tuckahoe Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Tuckahoe Among Latest Communities To Start Collecting Hotel-Motel Tax
- 4 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court
- 5 Eastchester Little Leaguers Claim District Championship