ON THE RAILS -- Are you among the many fans from Fairfield County and Westchester County who are heading to the Yankees vs. Red Sox game on Wednesday evening or Thursday evening?
You can travel like a pro to Yankee Stadium by taking the "Train to the Game," according to the Metro-North Railroad website. Metro-North offers trains on the Hudson, Harlem and New Haven Lines to and from the Yankees-East 153rd Street Station as well as shuttles from Grand Central and the Harlem-125th Street Station to the Yankees station.
Game time on both days is 7:05 p.m.
To check out the schedules, visit this Metro-North website.
- 1 Missing 14-Year-Old Eastchester Girl Is Found In NYC
- 2 Eastchester Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Eastchester
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Westchester Schools Postpone SAT Exams Due To Inclement Weather