ON THE RAILS -- Are you among the many fans from Fairfield County and Westchester County who are heading to the Yankees vs. Red Sox game on Wednesday evening or Thursday evening?
You can travel like a pro to Yankee Stadium by taking the "Train to the Game," according to the Metro-North Railroad website. Metro-North offers trains on the Hudson, Harlem and New Haven Lines to and from the Yankees-East 153rd Street Station as well as shuttles from Grand Central and the Harlem-125th Street Station to the Yankees station.
Game time on both days is 7:05 p.m.
To check out the schedules, visit this Metro-North website.
- 1 Lifelong Eastchester Resident Tabbed To Fill Vacant Town Board Seat
- 2 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 3 Eastchester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Westchester Roadways Have Heavy Volume With Storm, Thanksgiving Approaching