WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester commuters had a slow go of it on many of the county's roadways Thursday morning after rain continued to fall for much of the commute, making for slick driving conditions.
An accident was reported on southbound Route 9A between Route 9 and Stormytown Road in Ossining shortly after 8 a.m., resulting in stop-and-go traffic.
Slow moving traffic was also been reported on several other roadways, including the southbound 684 between Goldens Bridge and Mount Kisco, the southbound Taconic State Parkway in New Castle as well as at the I-287, I-87 interchange in Greenburgh.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient
- 5 Eastchester Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night