WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester commuters had a slow go of it on many of the county's roadways Thursday morning after rain continued to fall for much of the commute, making for slick driving conditions.
An accident was reported on southbound Route 9A between Route 9 and Stormytown Road in Ossining shortly after 8 a.m., resulting in stop-and-go traffic.
Slow moving traffic was also been reported on several other roadways, including the southbound 684 between Goldens Bridge and Mount Kisco, the southbound Taconic State Parkway in New Castle as well as at the I-287, I-87 interchange in Greenburgh.
- 1 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Eastchester
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Eastchester
- 4 Eastchester Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Eastchester Tuesday