WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester commuters had a slow go of it on many of the county's roadways Thursday morning after rain continued to fall for much of the commute, making for slick driving conditions.
An accident was reported on southbound Route 9A between Route 9 and Stormytown Road in Ossining shortly after 8 a.m., resulting in stop-and-go traffic.
Slow moving traffic was also been reported on several other roadways, including the southbound 684 between Goldens Bridge and Mount Kisco, the southbound Taconic State Parkway in New Castle as well as at the I-287, I-87 interchange in Greenburgh.
- 1 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl