WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – A portion of the southbound Hutchinson River Parkway is closed due to flooding from Hurricane Sandy.
The closure is between the Cross County Parkway and Exit 10 on the Hutch. It is unknown when it will be reopened with Sandy approaching New York.
Check back to The Daily Voice for updates on Hurricane Sandy.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Eastchester
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient