WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – A portion of the southbound Hutchinson River Parkway is closed due to flooding from Hurricane Sandy.
The closure is between the Cross County Parkway and Exit 10 on the Hutch. It is unknown when it will be reopened with Sandy approaching New York.
Check back to The Daily Voice for updates on Hurricane Sandy.
- 1 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 4 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 5 Open Houses In Eastchester This Weekend