WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – A portion of the southbound Hutchinson River Parkway is closed due to flooding from Hurricane Sandy.
The closure is between the Cross County Parkway and Exit 10 on the Hutch. It is unknown when it will be reopened with Sandy approaching New York.
Check back to The Daily Voice for updates on Hurricane Sandy.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Eastchester; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Eastchester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 3 Storm System Departs Eastchester, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 4 Eastchester Father Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Daughter
- 5 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Eastchester