WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – A portion of the southbound Hutchinson River Parkway is closed due to flooding from Hurricane Sandy.
The closure is between the Cross County Parkway and Exit 10 on the Hutch. It is unknown when it will be reopened with Sandy approaching New York.
Check back to The Daily Voice for updates on Hurricane Sandy.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 4 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 5 Snow Could Return To Eastchester For Monday Morning Commute