WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – A portion of the southbound Hutchinson River Parkway is closed due to flooding from Hurricane Sandy.
The closure is between the Cross County Parkway and Exit 10 on the Hutch. It is unknown when it will be reopened with Sandy approaching New York.
Check back to The Daily Voice for updates on Hurricane Sandy.
- 1 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Former Tuckahoe Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Eastchester
- 5 Tuckahoe Among Latest Communities To Start Collecting Hotel-Motel Tax