EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Santa Claus came to town on Saturday, as the Eastchester-Tuckahoe Chamber of Commerce and Eastchester Town Recreation Department held the fourth annual Santa Stop.
The celebration was moved inside Town Hall due to the inclement weather, but even the rain couldn’t dampen Santa’s holiday spirit as he spoke to children and posed for pictures.
Staff from the Recreation Department hosted a craft table, where children decorated picture frames for their photos, and the Eastchester Odyssey Restaurant donated hot chocolate for the event.
Each family that spent the day with Santa was sent home with a Chamber of Commerce tote bag filled with goods and coupons for local businesses, with the hope that residents will shop and dine locally during the holiday season.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 3 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes