EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Santa Claus came to town on Saturday, as the Eastchester-Tuckahoe Chamber of Commerce and Eastchester Town Recreation Department held the fourth annual Santa Stop.
The celebration was moved inside Town Hall due to the inclement weather, but even the rain couldn’t dampen Santa’s holiday spirit as he spoke to children and posed for pictures.
Staff from the Recreation Department hosted a craft table, where children decorated picture frames for their photos, and the Eastchester Odyssey Restaurant donated hot chocolate for the event.
Each family that spent the day with Santa was sent home with a Chamber of Commerce tote bag filled with goods and coupons for local businesses, with the hope that residents will shop and dine locally during the holiday season.
- 1 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 4 Man, 34, Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager