EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Eastchester and Tuckahoe this week:
- Eastchester residents came out in force Tuesday to support and approve the school district’s $77.4 million budget.
- Bill Cosby was the keynote speaker at the Lower Hudson Council of School Superintendents annual Carroll F. Johnson Scholastic Achievement Dinner held at the Doubletree Hotel in Tarrytown Wednesday.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo has named former U.S. Rep. Kathleen C. Hochul as his running mate on the Democratic ticket.
- Wheelchair Charities, Inc., recently honored Susan Wayne, president and chief executive officer of Family Services of Westchester (FSW), in May at its annual fund-raising gala in New York City.
- 1 Vigil Set For Four Women Killed In Crash That Injured Eastchester HS Grad
- 2 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M