EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Eastchester and Tuckahoe this week:
- Eastchester residents came out in force Tuesday to support and approve the school district’s $77.4 million budget.
- Bill Cosby was the keynote speaker at the Lower Hudson Council of School Superintendents annual Carroll F. Johnson Scholastic Achievement Dinner held at the Doubletree Hotel in Tarrytown Wednesday.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo has named former U.S. Rep. Kathleen C. Hochul as his running mate on the Democratic ticket.
- Wheelchair Charities, Inc., recently honored Susan Wayne, president and chief executive officer of Family Services of Westchester (FSW), in May at its annual fund-raising gala in New York City.
- 1 Possible Blue-Bag Heroin Death Of 21-Year-Old Probed In Eastchester
- 2 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 3 Eastchester Father Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Daughter
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Eastchester
- 5 Storm System Departs Eastchester, Snow Could Return Thursday