EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Eastchester and Tuckahoe this week:
- Eastchester residents came out in force Tuesday to support and approve the school district’s $77.4 million budget.
- Bill Cosby was the keynote speaker at the Lower Hudson Council of School Superintendents annual Carroll F. Johnson Scholastic Achievement Dinner held at the Doubletree Hotel in Tarrytown Wednesday.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo has named former U.S. Rep. Kathleen C. Hochul as his running mate on the Democratic ticket.
- Wheelchair Charities, Inc., recently honored Susan Wayne, president and chief executive officer of Family Services of Westchester (FSW), in May at its annual fund-raising gala in New York City.
- 1 Eastchester Lax Star Becomes School's First D-I Commit
- 2 IRS Warns Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 4 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill