HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- A two-car crash on a curved section of Farragut Parkway in Hastings-On-Hudson closed down a section of the Saw Mill River Parkway near exit 12 for a time around 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday.
Westchester County Police said emergency responders freed several people from the two cars and they were taken to area hospitals with injuries described as serious but not life threatening.
Police closed of the section of Farragut Parkway from High Street to the Saw Mill River Parkway entrance as they continued the investigation. The road remained closed as of 5:40 p.m.
- 1 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 2 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 4 Cuomo Bans Non-Essential State Travel To Indiana
- 5 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed