WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Early morning fog has cleared in Westchester County on Wednesday, but the county is now experiencing more humid conditions and the threat of showers, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will be partly sunny on Wednesday with a high of 82. Scattered showers could impact the area after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent.
The threat of isolated showers and thunderstorms will persist on Thursday morning with high temperatures around 77.
Friday will be more of the same with isolated showers and a high in the mid-70s.
The weekend will be partly to mostly sunny with highs only reaching into the mid-70s.
- 1 Eastchester Mom Debuts Fashion, Lifestyle Blog For Parents
- 2 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 3 Longtime Eastchester Trustee To Take Over As Town Justice
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Eastchester Public Library Represents At Battle Of Books