WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Early morning fog has cleared in Westchester County on Wednesday, but the county is now experiencing more humid conditions and the threat of showers, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will be partly sunny on Wednesday with a high of 82. Scattered showers could impact the area after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent.
The threat of isolated showers and thunderstorms will persist on Thursday morning with high temperatures around 77.
Friday will be more of the same with isolated showers and a high in the mid-70s.
The weekend will be partly to mostly sunny with highs only reaching into the mid-70s.
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Eastchester High School Provides Guidelines For Halloween Attire