EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The snowstorm that struck Friday forced schools and government offices in Eastchester to close early.
In Eastchester, students were all dismissed by 11:30 a.m., before the worst of the storm hit the town. The snow also forced officials to close Town Hall at approximately 2 p.m.
In Bronxville, schools started at their normally scheduled time, with the elementary school dismissing at 11:30 a.m. Middle and High School students were let out at noon.
In Tuckahoe, students were also dismissed early. The Immaculate Conception school play “If You Can Make It Here,” which was scheduled for this weekend was postponed until the weekend of Feb. 23.
Keep following The Eastchester Daily Voice for more updates as the storm gets more intense.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime
- 4 Tuckahoe Resident Winning $1 Million In Lottery Tops News Last Week
- 5 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis