EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The snowstorm that struck Friday forced schools and government offices in Eastchester to close early.
In Eastchester, students were all dismissed by 11:30 a.m., before the worst of the storm hit the town. The snow also forced officials to close Town Hall at approximately 2 p.m.
In Bronxville, schools started at their normally scheduled time, with the elementary school dismissing at 11:30 a.m. Middle and High School students were let out at noon.
In Tuckahoe, students were also dismissed early. The Immaculate Conception school play “If You Can Make It Here,” which was scheduled for this weekend was postponed until the weekend of Feb. 23.
Keep following The Eastchester Daily Voice for more updates as the storm gets more intense.
- 1 Possible Blue-Bag Heroin Death Of 21-Year-Old In Eastchester Probed
- 2 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 3 Eastchester Father Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Daughter
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Eastchester; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester