EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The snowstorm that struck Friday forced schools and government offices in Eastchester to close early.
In Eastchester, students were all dismissed by 11:30 a.m., before the worst of the storm hit the town. The snow also forced officials to close Town Hall at approximately 2 p.m.
In Bronxville, schools started at their normally scheduled time, with the elementary school dismissing at 11:30 a.m. Middle and High School students were let out at noon.
In Tuckahoe, students were also dismissed early. The Immaculate Conception school play “If You Can Make It Here,” which was scheduled for this weekend was postponed until the weekend of Feb. 23.
Keep following The Eastchester Daily Voice for more updates as the storm gets more intense.
- 1 Vigil Set For Four Women Killed In Crash That Injured Eastchester HS Grad
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 5 Parking Changes Coming To Bronxville Next Month