WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ Snow is headed to Westchester County Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snowfall could start in parts of the county as early as 3 a.m. and continue until noon, when rain is likely until 3 p.m. There's a chance snow will resume after 3 p.m. and continue until 9. The daytime high is expected to be near 38 degrees.
Snow accumulation of less than a half-inch is possible.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Eastchester Mom Debuts Fashion, Lifestyle Blog For Parents
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Longtime Eastchester Trustee To Take Over As Town Justice