WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ Snow is headed to Westchester County Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snowfall could start in parts of the county as early as 3 a.m. and continue until noon, when rain is likely until 3 p.m. There's a chance snow will resume after 3 p.m. and continue until 9. The daytime high is expected to be near 38 degrees.
Snow accumulation of less than a half-inch is possible.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Eastchester Skies Sunday
- 2 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Eastchester, NOAA Predicts
- 3 Get A City Shopping Experience 'North' Of Manhattan in Eastchester
- 4 Eastchester Teachers Kick Off 'Home/School Partnership'
- 5 Flooding, Accidents Cause Thursday Morning Delays