WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ Snow is headed to Westchester County Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snowfall could start in parts of the county as early as 3 a.m. and continue until noon, when rain is likely until 3 p.m. There's a chance snow will resume after 3 p.m. and continue until 9. The daytime high is expected to be near 38 degrees.
Snow accumulation of less than a half-inch is possible.
- 1 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl