WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ Snow is headed to Westchester County Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snowfall could start in parts of the county as early as 3 a.m. and continue until noon, when rain is likely until 3 p.m. There's a chance snow will resume after 3 p.m. and continue until 9. The daytime high is expected to be near 38 degrees.
Snow accumulation of less than a half-inch is possible.
- 1 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Three New Eastchester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Eastchester
- 5 Tuckahoe House Lights Up For Holidays