WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ Snow is headed to Westchester County Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snowfall could start in parts of the county as early as 3 a.m. and continue until noon, when rain is likely until 3 p.m. There's a chance snow will resume after 3 p.m. and continue until 9. The daytime high is expected to be near 38 degrees.
Snow accumulation of less than a half-inch is possible.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 4 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 5 Snow Could Return To Eastchester For Monday Morning Commute