WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ Snow is headed to Westchester County Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snowfall could start in parts of the county as early as 3 a.m. and continue until noon, when rain is likely until 3 p.m. There's a chance snow will resume after 3 p.m. and continue until 9. The daytime high is expected to be near 38 degrees.
Snow accumulation of less than a half-inch is possible.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yonkers Yard
- 4 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Eastchester