WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The recent run of sun-filled days will give way to spring showers in Westchester County on Tuesday, April 22.
Clouds will begin to cover the area on Tuesday with a 30 percent chance of showers after 4 p.m. Temperatures will remain seasonal, with a high around 67 degrees. The chance of showers increases later in the day, with a 60 percent chance of precipitation before 9 p.m. and a low of 44 degrees.
Wet weather could linger in the early hours of Wednesday before clearing with a high of 59.
Thursday will be mostly sunny with a high of 60 degrees.
Clouds and scattered showers return to the region on Friday, with a high of 63 and a 30 percent chance of precipitation.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Eastchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Eastchester; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Eastchester
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Eastchester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester