EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Eastchester and Tuckahoe last week:
- Eastchester Police are warning residents about a new scam that could put banking and other personal information at risk, according to News 12 Westchester.
- A two-car collision at the Interstate-95 southbound exit for 287 in the City of Rye ejected both occupants of a military truck, which flipped over and killed the passenger Thursday morning, state police said.
- The New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services has issued a missing vulnerable adult alert that includes Westchester County.
- New York is ranked 20th in the nation for school systems quality by personal finance social network WalletHub in a survey released Monday.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient
- 4 Eastchester Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Tuckahoe Man Charged With Cashing Same Check Twice