SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Those who have lost a spouse or life partner can find support through seven weekly afternoon group sessions at a Scarsdale hospice beginning Monday, Jan. 27.
Every Monday afternoon from 2:30 to 4 p.m. the group will meet in the Jansen Hospice offices, 670 White Plains Road, Suite 213, in Scarsdale. The last session will be on March 10.
The meetings are free, but registration is required for For more information, call Didi Marcal at 914-961-2818, ext. 1336.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yonkers Yard
- 4 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Eastchester