SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Those who have lost a spouse or life partner can find support through seven weekly afternoon group sessions at a Scarsdale hospice beginning Monday, Jan. 27.
Every Monday afternoon from 2:30 to 4 p.m. the group will meet in the Jansen Hospice offices, 670 White Plains Road, Suite 213, in Scarsdale. The last session will be on March 10.
The meetings are free, but registration is required for For more information, call Didi Marcal at 914-961-2818, ext. 1336.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Eastchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Eastchester; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Eastchester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency