SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Those who have lost a spouse or life partner can find support through seven weekly afternoon group sessions at a Scarsdale hospice beginning Monday, Jan. 27.
Every Monday afternoon from 2:30 to 4 p.m. the group will meet in the Jansen Hospice offices, 670 White Plains Road, Suite 213, in Scarsdale. The last session will be on March 10.
The meetings are free, but registration is required for For more information, call Didi Marcal at 914-961-2818, ext. 1336.
- 1 Snow Likely In Eastchester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Eastchester Varsity Team Places First At Cheerleading Event
- 3 Lifelong Eastchester Resident Tabbed To Fill Vacant Town Board Seat
- 4 Eastchester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown