SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Those who have lost a spouse or life partner can find support through seven weekly afternoon group sessions at a Scarsdale hospice beginning Monday, Jan. 27.
Every Monday afternoon from 2:30 to 4 p.m. the group will meet in the Jansen Hospice offices, 670 White Plains Road, Suite 213, in Scarsdale. The last session will be on March 10.
The meetings are free, but registration is required for For more information, call Didi Marcal at 914-961-2818, ext. 1336.
- 1 Rye High School Graduate Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Eastchester Board Of Education Adopts Updated Budget
- 5 Eastchester Italian American Citizen's Club Holds Open House For Residents