SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Those who have lost a spouse or life partner can find support through seven weekly afternoon group sessions at a Scarsdale hospice beginning Monday, Jan. 27.
Every Monday afternoon from 2:30 to 4 p.m. the group will meet in the Jansen Hospice offices, 670 White Plains Road, Suite 213, in Scarsdale. The last session will be on March 10.
The meetings are free, but registration is required for For more information, call Didi Marcal at 914-961-2818, ext. 1336.
- 1 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries
- 5 Three New Eastchester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy