WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The push to raise to 19 the legal age to purchase tobacco products in Westchester County continues behind Majority Leader Catherine Borgia (D-Ossining) according to the Westchester Business Journal.
Peter Fisher of the Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids held a press conference with Borgia on Wednesday, April 2, and said approximately $289 million is spent on health care due to tobacco use every year, the Westchester Business Journal said.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Eastchester; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Eastchester Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 3 Storm System Departs Eastchester, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 4 Eastchester Father Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Daughter
- 5 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Eastchester