WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The push to raise to 19 the legal age to purchase tobacco products in Westchester County continues behind Majority Leader Catherine Borgia (D-Ossining) according to the Westchester Business Journal.
Peter Fisher of the Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids held a press conference with Borgia on Wednesday, April 2, and said approximately $289 million is spent on health care due to tobacco use every year, the Westchester Business Journal said.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 IRS Warns Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Optical Visit Relocates From New Rochelle To Eastchester