WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – An East Coast midweek snowstorm has headed out to sea, but another one could be on the way for the weekend.
There is now just a possibility of snow showers and a potential half inch or less of accumulation between 3 a.m. and noon on Wednesday, according to the National Weather Service.
High temperatures will struggle to reach the freezing mark on Wednesday.
More cold air is expected for Thursday with mostly sunny skies and a high near 32.
There is a chance for a significant snowstorm Sunday into Monday. However, it is too early to predict how much snow might accumulate.
- 1 Vigil Set For Four Women Killed In Crash That Injured Eastchester HS Grad
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 Police Investigating Overnight Home Invasion In New Rochelle
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk