TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – As Tuckahoe, Eastchester and Scarsdale continue to recover in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, here’s a list of what’s open and closed Thursday.
The Village of Scarsdale
- The Scarsdale Post Office is open.
- Scarsdale Village Hall is open, though it is operating with a reduced staff.
- The Scarsdale Public Library is open.
- The Scarsdale Union Free School District is closed.
- The Scarsdale Starbucks is open, with Wi-Fi.
- The Center@862 is open.
The Town of Eastchester
- Lake Isle Country Club is open and serving as an emergency shelter.
- The senior center at Lake Isle is closed. Home delivered meals will resume Friday.
- Town Hall has been re-opened.
- The Eastchester Public Library is open until 5 p.m.
- The Eastchester Post Office is open.
- Garbage pick-up is on its normal schedule.
- Eastchester schools remain closed.
The Village of Tuckahoe
- The Tuckahoe Post Office is open.
- Tuckahoe government offices are open.
- Tuckahoe Starbucks at Depot Square is open, with Wi-Fi.
- The Tuckahoe Public Library is open, with available Wi-Fi.
- The Tuckahoe Community Center is open.
- Garbage pick-up remains on its regular schedule.
- 1 Eastchester Ranked Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 4 Bronxville Attorney Charged With Stealing From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester