EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Women's Club of Eastchester is seeking women to join its organization.
Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month September through June, at New York Woman’s Club Bronxville, at 135 Midland Ave., Bronxville.
Lunch is served noon to 1 p.m. A short meeting is held followed by an interesting program.
Members in good standing are given a birthday gift of a $25 gift certificate to either Trader Joe's or Lord & Taylor.
Two luncheons are held during the year at the Davenport Country Club in NR. In June, the installation of officers and in November, there is a holiday luncheon. Both luncheons include entertainment.
There is an annual membership fee of $50.
The goal of Women's Club of Eastchester is to unite concerned women and encourage them to promote and support civic responsibilities; that together they can serve as role models in the community, fostering good citizenship by recognizing, developing, creating and supporting projects that enhance the quality of life for the community for which they serve.
For more information, call Doris Kramer 914-961-2540 or Ann Pezzola 914-779-2545.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient
- 5 Eastchester Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night