BRADENTON, Fla. - Agnes T. O'Grady White of Bradenton, formerly of Eastchester, died Aug. 11. She was 77.
White was born Jan. 22, 1937, in Utica, to Andrew and Bertha (Treen) O'Grady. She was married to John L. White.
In 1974, she and her husband established A.T. White Realty, LTD in Eastchester. The Eastchester Chamber of Commerce honored her as "Person of the Year" in 1994. After retiring, she and John resided on Oneida Lake for 17 years. For the past 12 years, she and John have lived in Bradenton.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Thursday, Aug. 14 at St. Peter Paul the Apostles Catholic, Bradenton.
For more information, please visit: http://www.brownandsonsfuneral.com
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Scarsdale Couple To Make Small Screen Debut On CBS