BRADENTON, Fla. - Agnes T. O'Grady White of Bradenton, formerly of Eastchester, died Aug. 11. She was 77.
White was born Jan. 22, 1937, in Utica, to Andrew and Bertha (Treen) O'Grady. She was married to John L. White.
In 1974, she and her husband established A.T. White Realty, LTD in Eastchester. The Eastchester Chamber of Commerce honored her as "Person of the Year" in 1994. After retiring, she and John resided on Oneida Lake for 17 years. For the past 12 years, she and John have lived in Bradenton.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Thursday, Aug. 14 at St. Peter Paul the Apostles Catholic, Bradenton.
For more information, please visit: http://www.brownandsonsfuneral.com
- 1 Missing 14-Year-Old Eastchester Girl Is Found In NYC
- 2 Eastchester Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Eastchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Eastchester
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow