BRADENTON, Fla. - Agnes T. O'Grady White of Bradenton, formerly of Eastchester, died Aug. 11. She was 77.
White was born Jan. 22, 1937, in Utica, to Andrew and Bertha (Treen) O'Grady. She was married to John L. White.
In 1974, she and her husband established A.T. White Realty, LTD in Eastchester. The Eastchester Chamber of Commerce honored her as "Person of the Year" in 1994. After retiring, she and John resided on Oneida Lake for 17 years. For the past 12 years, she and John have lived in Bradenton.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Thursday, Aug. 14 at St. Peter Paul the Apostles Catholic, Bradenton.
For more information, please visit: http://www.brownandsonsfuneral.com
- 1 Woman Kicks, Spits At Officers During DWI Arrest In Eastchester, Police Say
- 2 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 3 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For Eastchester, Tuckahoe