BRADENTON, Fla. - Agnes T. O'Grady White of Bradenton, formerly of Eastchester, died Aug. 11. She was 77.
White was born Jan. 22, 1937, in Utica, to Andrew and Bertha (Treen) O'Grady. She was married to John L. White.
In 1974, she and her husband established A.T. White Realty, LTD in Eastchester. The Eastchester Chamber of Commerce honored her as "Person of the Year" in 1994. After retiring, she and John resided on Oneida Lake for 17 years. For the past 12 years, she and John have lived in Bradenton.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Thursday, Aug. 14 at St. Peter Paul the Apostles Catholic, Bradenton.
For more information, please visit: http://www.brownandsonsfuneral.com
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Tuckahoe Man Charged With Cashing Same Check Twice
- 4 Long Island Man Found Drunk, Passed Out In Scarsdale Driveway, Police Say
- 5 Eastchester Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night