TUCKAHOE, N.Y. - Allen W. Palmitier, a longtime resident of Tuckahoe, died April 9. He was 86.
Palmitier was born Aug. 23, 1927, to Allen and Louise (nee Voss) Palmitier. He was a member of the United States Navy and was discharged after his service during World War II.
Palmitier is survived by his daughters, Mary Hogan Goldfinch (Eddie) and Noreen Hogan Napolitano; two grandsons; and sister, Joan Stadler (Rudy). He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Mary Palmitier; and daughters, Eileen Hogan and Diane Palmitier.
Calling hours are Friday, April 11 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. Service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, April 12 at the Congregation of Messiah, 26 Cameron Place, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations in Palmitier's name may be made to the Disabled American Veterans Association, http://www.dav.org.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Possible Blue-Bag Heroin Death Of 21-Year-Old Probed In Eastchester
- 2 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 3 Eastchester Father Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Daughter
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Eastchester
- 5 Storm System Departs Eastchester, Snow Could Return Thursday