TUCKAHOE, N.Y. - Allen W. Palmitier, a longtime resident of Tuckahoe, died April 9. He was 86.
Palmitier was born Aug. 23, 1927, to Allen and Louise (nee Voss) Palmitier. He was a member of the United States Navy and was discharged after his service during World War II.
Palmitier is survived by his daughters, Mary Hogan Goldfinch (Eddie) and Noreen Hogan Napolitano; two grandsons; and sister, Joan Stadler (Rudy). He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Mary Palmitier; and daughters, Eileen Hogan and Diane Palmitier.
Calling hours are Friday, April 11 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. Service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, April 12 at the Congregation of Messiah, 26 Cameron Place, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations in Palmitier's name may be made to the Disabled American Veterans Association, http://www.dav.org.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 State Police Warn Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Scarsdale Couple To Make Small Screen Debut On CBS
- 5 Eastchester Names Darrell Stinchcomb Principal For Greenvale School