EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Ann Rita Carapella of Eastchester died Nov. 23. She was 96.
Carapella was born Sept. 12, 1916, in Tuckahoe to Louis and Maria Zambri Dotoli. She was married to Victor E. Carapella, who predeceased her.
She is survived by three sons, Patrick Carapella, Victor Peter (Jackie) Carapella and Paul John Carapella; a brother, Patrick (Jackie) Dotoli; a sister, Annette Schiavone; and two grandchildren.
The family will celebrate a memorial service in the spring at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 3 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 4 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 5 Woman Kicks, Spits At Officers During DWI Arrest In Eastchester, Police Say