EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Ann Rita Carapella of Eastchester died Nov. 23. She was 96.
Carapella was born Sept. 12, 1916, in Tuckahoe to Louis and Maria Zambri Dotoli. She was married to Victor E. Carapella, who predeceased her.
She is survived by three sons, Patrick Carapella, Victor Peter (Jackie) Carapella and Paul John Carapella; a brother, Patrick (Jackie) Dotoli; a sister, Annette Schiavone; and two grandchildren.
The family will celebrate a memorial service in the spring at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester.
- 1 Possible Blue-Bag Heroin Death Of 21-Year-Old In Eastchester Probed
- 2 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 3 Eastchester Father Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Daughter
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Eastchester
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Eastchester; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely