EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Ann Rita Carapella of Eastchester died Nov. 23. She was 96.
Carapella was born Sept. 12, 1916, in Tuckahoe to Louis and Maria Zambri Dotoli. She was married to Victor E. Carapella, who predeceased her.
She is survived by three sons, Patrick Carapella, Victor Peter (Jackie) Carapella and Paul John Carapella; a brother, Patrick (Jackie) Dotoli; a sister, Annette Schiavone; and two grandchildren.
The family will celebrate a memorial service in the spring at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Eastchester Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Eastchester
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News