EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Ann Rita Carapella of Eastchester died Nov. 23. She was 96.
Carapella was born Sept. 12, 1916, in Tuckahoe to Louis and Maria Zambri Dotoli. She was married to Victor E. Carapella, who predeceased her.
She is survived by three sons, Patrick Carapella, Victor Peter (Jackie) Carapella and Paul John Carapella; a brother, Patrick (Jackie) Dotoli; a sister, Annette Schiavone; and two grandchildren.
The family will celebrate a memorial service in the spring at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester.
- 1 'Property Brothers' Looking For Westchester Residents To Appear In TV Show
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 4 Fire Watch Is In Effect For Westchester Through Evening
- 5 Eastchester Schools Seek Hall of Fame Nominations