EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Anne L. Marciano, a longtime Eastchester resident, died
Saturday, Sept. 15. She was 91.
Marciano was born Feb. 2, 1921. She was married to Anthony Marciano, who predeceased her. She was a member of the women's auxiliary of the North End Hook and Ladder Company. Her passion was caring for her family.
She is survived by a son, Lawrence (Virginia) Marciano; a daughter, Jeanne (John) Tiglias; three siblings, Margaret Ceraso, Nettie Luciano and Patsy Luciano; seven grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren. She was also predeceased by five siblings, Rose Luciano, Mildred Cassota, Edyth Rainone, Bobbie Maldonato and Angelo Luciano.
Visitation is private. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe. Entombment will follow at Ferncliff Mausoleum. Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester is handling arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to EVAC, 257 Main St., Eastchester, NY 10709, or Jansen Memorial Hospice and Palliative Care, 670 White Plains Road, Suite 213, Scarsdale, NY 10583.
- 1 Eastchester Man Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three
- 4 Tuckahoe Biz Owner Shows Mindfulness Matters Through Outdoor Yoga Event
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital