MAHOPAC, N.Y. - Celia Dominick of Mahopac, and formerly of Tuckahoe, died Monday, March 24. She was 94.
Dominick was born July 8, 1919, in Brooklyn, she was the daughter of Luigi and Elvira Santanello Pietraniello. She was the co-owner along with her husband of the Imperial Bake Shops in Westchester and Putnam Counties.
Dominick is survived by her daughter, Grace "Jackie" Pasquale of Mahopac; two grandchildren; and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her husband, Eugene M. Dominick; and son, Eugene Anthony Dominick.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 27 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Joseph J. Smith Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, March 28 at St. John The Evangelist Church in Mahopac with interment to follow at Holy Mount Cemetery, Eastchester.
- 1 Possible Blue-Bag Heroin Death Of 21-Year-Old In Eastchester Probed
- 2 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 3 Eastchester Father Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Daughter
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Eastchester
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Eastchester; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely