MAHOPAC, N.Y. - Celia Dominick of Mahopac, and formerly of Tuckahoe, died Monday, March 24. She was 94.
Dominick was born July 8, 1919, in Brooklyn, she was the daughter of Luigi and Elvira Santanello Pietraniello. She was the co-owner along with her husband of the Imperial Bake Shops in Westchester and Putnam Counties.
Dominick is survived by her daughter, Grace "Jackie" Pasquale of Mahopac; two grandchildren; and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her husband, Eugene M. Dominick; and son, Eugene Anthony Dominick.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 27 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Joseph J. Smith Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, March 28 at St. John The Evangelist Church in Mahopac with interment to follow at Holy Mount Cemetery, Eastchester.
- 1 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 2 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries
- 4 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 5 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys