MAHOPAC, N.Y. - Celia Dominick of Mahopac, and formerly of Tuckahoe, died Monday, March 24. She was 94.
Dominick was born July 8, 1919, in Brooklyn, she was the daughter of Luigi and Elvira Santanello Pietraniello. She was the co-owner along with her husband of the Imperial Bake Shops in Westchester and Putnam Counties.
Dominick is survived by her daughter, Grace "Jackie" Pasquale of Mahopac; two grandchildren; and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her husband, Eugene M. Dominick; and son, Eugene Anthony Dominick.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 27 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Joseph J. Smith Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, March 28 at St. John The Evangelist Church in Mahopac with interment to follow at Holy Mount Cemetery, Eastchester.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 IRS Warns Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Optical Visit Relocates From New Rochelle To Eastchester