TUCKAHOE, N.Y. - Constance A. Saviano of Tuckahoe died July 3. She was 96.
Saviano was born Nov. 12, 1917, in the north end of Eastchester, and was the daughter of Raymond Williams (Ogliarusso) and Marianna De Luccia. She graduated from Eastchester High School. She was employed by the Cameo Curtain Company and Burroughs Welcome. She was a volunteer at Lawrence Hospital in Bronxville for over 25 years.
Saviano is survived by her son, Albert A. Saviano (Martha) of Saddle River, N.J.; three grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Albert A. Saviano of Tuckahoe; sister, Josephine Visconti; and brother, Raymond Williams.
Services will be held Thursday, July 10 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, followed by Mass at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe at 10:30 a.m. Friday, July 11.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Former Tuckahoe Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Tuckahoe Among Latest Communities To Start Collecting Hotel-Motel Tax
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Eastchester