TUCKAHOE, N.Y. - Constance A. Saviano of Tuckahoe died July 3. She was 96.
Saviano was born Nov. 12, 1917, in the north end of Eastchester, and was the daughter of Raymond Williams (Ogliarusso) and Marianna De Luccia. She graduated from Eastchester High School. She was employed by the Cameo Curtain Company and Burroughs Welcome. She was a volunteer at Lawrence Hospital in Bronxville for over 25 years.
Saviano is survived by her son, Albert A. Saviano (Martha) of Saddle River, N.J.; three grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Albert A. Saviano of Tuckahoe; sister, Josephine Visconti; and brother, Raymond Williams.
Services will be held Thursday, July 10 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, followed by Mass at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe at 10:30 a.m. Friday, July 11.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 2 Westchester Law Enforcement Assists Bronxville In Burglaries Investigation
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit