EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Diana Forgione of Eastchester died Sept. 28. She was 80.
Forgione was born Nov. 25, 1931, in Guardia Lombardi, Italy to Giovanni and Maria Sicuranza DiGianni. She married Angelo Forgione on March 16, 1955, in Italy.
She is survived by her husband, Angelo; five children, Giuseppe Forgione, Nancy (Michael) DiSavino, Marianne Senno, Gerri (Eddie) Patricello and Antoinette (Joe) Arcidiacono; two brothers, Raffaele and Felice DiGianni; 10 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren. Forgione was predeceased by two brothers, Antonio and Michael DiGianni.
Visiting hours are from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Monday at Edwin L. Bennett Funeral Home in Scarsdale. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Immaculate Heart of Mary Church in Scarsdale. Entombment will follow at Ferncliff Cemetery in Hartsdale.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 IRS Warns Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Optical Visit Relocates From New Rochelle To Eastchester