EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Diana Forgione of Eastchester died Sept. 28. She was 80.
Forgione was born Nov. 25, 1931, in Guardia Lombardi, Italy to Giovanni and Maria Sicuranza DiGianni. She married Angelo Forgione on March 16, 1955, in Italy.
She is survived by her husband, Angelo; five children, Giuseppe Forgione, Nancy (Michael) DiSavino, Marianne Senno, Gerri (Eddie) Patricello and Antoinette (Joe) Arcidiacono; two brothers, Raffaele and Felice DiGianni; 10 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren. Forgione was predeceased by two brothers, Antonio and Michael DiGianni.
Visiting hours are from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Monday at Edwin L. Bennett Funeral Home in Scarsdale. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Immaculate Heart of Mary Church in Scarsdale. Entombment will follow at Ferncliff Cemetery in Hartsdale.
- 1 Woman Kicks, Spits At Officers During DWI Arrest In Eastchester, Police Say
- 2 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 3 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For Eastchester, Tuckahoe