EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Diana Forgione of Eastchester died Sept. 28. She was 80.
Forgione was born Nov. 25, 1931, in Guardia Lombardi, Italy to Giovanni and Maria Sicuranza DiGianni. She married Angelo Forgione on March 16, 1955, in Italy.
She is survived by her husband, Angelo; five children, Giuseppe Forgione, Nancy (Michael) DiSavino, Marianne Senno, Gerri (Eddie) Patricello and Antoinette (Joe) Arcidiacono; two brothers, Raffaele and Felice DiGianni; 10 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren. Forgione was predeceased by two brothers, Antonio and Michael DiGianni.
Visiting hours are from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Monday at Edwin L. Bennett Funeral Home in Scarsdale. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Immaculate Heart of Mary Church in Scarsdale. Entombment will follow at Ferncliff Cemetery in Hartsdale.
- 1 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 3 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 4 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 5 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries