EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Donald Baker, a longtime resident of Eastchester, died Jan. 11. He was 82.
Baker was born Sept. 14, 1931, to Stuart Earl and Jean Elsbeth (Holoway) Baker. He worked as a master carpenter for the Town of Eastchester until his retirement.
Baker is survived by his wife, Mary (Carroll) Baker; children, Ann Marie Baker, William Alan Baker (Nancy); brothers, Stuart R. Baker, Alan Baker; sisters, Mary Lou Johnson, Barbara McGahan; and a granddaughter. He was predeceased by his parents; and son, Donald F. Baker.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 15 from 4 to 9 p.m. at The Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. A funeral service will take place at 10 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 16 at the funeral home. Interment will take place Friday, Jan. 16 in Yarmouth, Mass.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations in Baker's name may be made to Alzheimer's Association National Office, 225 N. Michigan Ave., Fl. 17, Chicago, IL 60601, http://www.alz.org.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Eastchester
- 5 Eastchester Board Of Education Adopts Updated Budget