EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Ellen Jane Tamilio, longtime resident of Eastchester, died July 12. She was 65.
Tamilio was born July 22, 1948, in Bronxville, to Edward John and Cecelia (Monaghan) Tierney. She worked for many years as a case manager for the New York State Insurance Fund, and also taught part time for more than 20 years at the night school GED at A.B. Davis School in Mt. Vernon.
Tamilio is survived by her sisters, Catherine Tierney and Maureen Melton; and brother, Edward F. Tierney (Sue) and his family. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Richard Tamilio.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 16 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, July 17 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at Ferncliff Cemetery in Hartsdale.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations in Tamilio's name may be made to the Humane Society of your choice, or the cure for Pancreatic Cancer, curepc.org.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Eastchester
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient