EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Ernestine "Erna" Tarcinale, a lifelong resident of Eastchester, died Saturday, June 21. She was 97.
Tarcinale was active in the Eastchester Little League and for years was in charge of the refreshment stand.
Tarcinale is survived by her husband, Al Tarcinale; sister, Helen Pagnillo; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Tuesday, June 24, from 4 to 8 p.m. at The Westchester Funeral Home, 190 Main St., Eastchester. Services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, June 25 at the funeral home.Burial will follow at Holy Mount Cemetery.
- 1 Vigil Set For Four Women Killed In Crash That Injured Eastchester HS Grad
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Parking Changes Coming To Bronxville Next Month
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says