EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Ernestine "Erna" Tarcinale, a lifelong resident of Eastchester, died Saturday, June 21. She was 97.
Tarcinale was active in the Eastchester Little League and for years was in charge of the refreshment stand.
Tarcinale is survived by her husband, Al Tarcinale; sister, Helen Pagnillo; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Tuesday, June 24, from 4 to 8 p.m. at The Westchester Funeral Home, 190 Main St., Eastchester. Services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, June 25 at the funeral home.Burial will follow at Holy Mount Cemetery.
- 1 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer
- 2 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 3 Bronx River Parkway Closures Planned Thursday, Friday In Westchester
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says