EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Ernestine "Erna" Tarcinale, a lifelong resident of Eastchester, died Saturday, June 21. She was 97.
Tarcinale was active in the Eastchester Little League and for years was in charge of the refreshment stand.
Tarcinale is survived by her husband, Al Tarcinale; sister, Helen Pagnillo; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Tuesday, June 24, from 4 to 8 p.m. at The Westchester Funeral Home, 190 Main St., Eastchester. Services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, June 25 at the funeral home.Burial will follow at Holy Mount Cemetery.
- 1 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 State Police Warn Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation