EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Ernestine "Erna" Tarcinale, a lifelong resident of Eastchester, died Saturday, June 21. She was 97.
Tarcinale was active in the Eastchester Little League and for years was in charge of the refreshment stand.
Tarcinale is survived by her husband, Al Tarcinale; sister, Helen Pagnillo; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Tuesday, June 24, from 4 to 8 p.m. at The Westchester Funeral Home, 190 Main St., Eastchester. Services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, June 25 at the funeral home.Burial will follow at Holy Mount Cemetery.
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Eastchester Communication Signals
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester