EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Ernestine "Erna" Tarcinale, a lifelong resident of Eastchester, died Saturday, June 21. She was 97.
Tarcinale was active in the Eastchester Little League and for years was in charge of the refreshment stand.
Tarcinale is survived by her husband, Al Tarcinale; sister, Helen Pagnillo; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Tuesday, June 24, from 4 to 8 p.m. at The Westchester Funeral Home, 190 Main St., Eastchester. Services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, June 25 at the funeral home.Burial will follow at Holy Mount Cemetery.
- 1 Bronxville Attorney Charged With Stealing From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville
- 4 Open Houses In Eastchester This Weekend
- 5 Eastchester Could See Lowest Autumn Gas Prices In Four Years