EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Franco Perri, a resident of Eastchester, died June 5. He was 74.
Perri was born Feb. 7, 1940, to Giovanni and Amelia (Conforti) Perri.
Perri is survived by his wife, Fernanda Perri; children, John Perri (Nicole), Claudia Perri Aveni (Eric), and Anna DelDuca (Freddy); five grandchildren; brothers, Rafaele, Mario; and sister, Esterina. He was predeceased by his parents; and a sister Elena.
Calling hours are Friday, June 6 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, June 7 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Entombment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers memorial donations in Perri's memory may be made Alzheimer's Association 225 N. Michigan Ave., Fl. 17, Chicago, IL 60601, http://www.alz.org.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Vigil Set For Four Women Killed In Crash That Injured Eastchester HS Grad
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Parking Changes Coming To Bronxville Next Month
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says