EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Franco Perri, a resident of Eastchester, died June 5. He was 74.
Perri was born Feb. 7, 1940, to Giovanni and Amelia (Conforti) Perri.
Perri is survived by his wife, Fernanda Perri; children, John Perri (Nicole), Claudia Perri Aveni (Eric), and Anna DelDuca (Freddy); five grandchildren; brothers, Rafaele, Mario; and sister, Esterina. He was predeceased by his parents; and a sister Elena.
Calling hours are Friday, June 6 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, June 7 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Entombment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers memorial donations in Perri's memory may be made Alzheimer's Association 225 N. Michigan Ave., Fl. 17, Chicago, IL 60601, http://www.alz.org.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Lifelong Eastchester Resident Tabbed To Fill Vacant Town Board Seat
- 2 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 3 Snow Likely In Eastchester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Eastchester Varsity Team Places First At Cheerleading Event
- 5 Eastchester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday