EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Franco Perri, a resident of Eastchester, died June 5. He was 74.
Perri was born Feb. 7, 1940, to Giovanni and Amelia (Conforti) Perri.
Perri is survived by his wife, Fernanda Perri; children, John Perri (Nicole), Claudia Perri Aveni (Eric), and Anna DelDuca (Freddy); five grandchildren; brothers, Rafaele, Mario; and sister, Esterina. He was predeceased by his parents; and a sister Elena.
Calling hours are Friday, June 6 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, June 7 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Entombment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers memorial donations in Perri's memory may be made Alzheimer's Association 225 N. Michigan Ave., Fl. 17, Chicago, IL 60601, http://www.alz.org.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 4 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 5 Snow Could Return To Eastchester For Monday Morning Commute