NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - George Coutsourakis, a resident of New Rochelle and formerly of Eastchester, died March 7. He was 69.
Coutsourakis was born Feb. 15, 1945, in Bronxville, to Emanuel and Kaliope (Zacharioudakis) Coutsourakis. He was a graduate of Tuckahoe High school. He was the owner of Fordham Frankfurter Distributors in the Bronx.
Coutsourakis is survived by his wife, Frances (Buckner) Coutsourakis; children, Stephen Coutsourakis (Tina) and Michael Coutsourakis (Nancy); three grandchildren; and brother, Gus Coutsourakis. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 12 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. Funeral services will take place at 10 a.m. Thursday, March 13 at Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church, New Rochelle. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Coutsourakis’ memory may be made to the Blythedale Childrens Hospital 95 Bradhurst Ave., Valhalla, NY 10595, http://www.blythedale.org
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Eastchester Communication Signals
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester