NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - George Coutsourakis, a resident of New Rochelle and formerly of Eastchester, died March 7. He was 69.
Coutsourakis was born Feb. 15, 1945, in Bronxville, to Emanuel and Kaliope (Zacharioudakis) Coutsourakis. He was a graduate of Tuckahoe High school. He was the owner of Fordham Frankfurter Distributors in the Bronx.
Coutsourakis is survived by his wife, Frances (Buckner) Coutsourakis; children, Stephen Coutsourakis (Tina) and Michael Coutsourakis (Nancy); three grandchildren; and brother, Gus Coutsourakis. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 12 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. Funeral services will take place at 10 a.m. Thursday, March 13 at Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church, New Rochelle. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Coutsourakis’ memory may be made to the Blythedale Childrens Hospital 95 Bradhurst Ave., Valhalla, NY 10595, http://www.blythedale.org
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Missing 14-Year-Old Eastchester Girl Is Found In NYC
- 2 Tuckahoe Brewery Plans Ode To Kölsch Beer With German 'Carnival'
- 3 Eastchester Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Eastchester
- 5 Eastchester HS Will Host Forum On Teens, Risky Behavior