NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - George Coutsourakis, a resident of New Rochelle and formerly of Eastchester, died March 7. He was 69.
Coutsourakis was born Feb. 15, 1945, in Bronxville, to Emanuel and Kaliope (Zacharioudakis) Coutsourakis. He was a graduate of Tuckahoe High school. He was the owner of Fordham Frankfurter Distributors in the Bronx.
Coutsourakis is survived by his wife, Frances (Buckner) Coutsourakis; children, Stephen Coutsourakis (Tina) and Michael Coutsourakis (Nancy); three grandchildren; and brother, Gus Coutsourakis. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 12 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. Funeral services will take place at 10 a.m. Thursday, March 13 at Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church, New Rochelle. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Coutsourakis’ memory may be made to the Blythedale Childrens Hospital 95 Bradhurst Ave., Valhalla, NY 10595, http://www.blythedale.org
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 2 Westchester Law Enforcement Assists Bronxville In Burglaries Investigation
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report