TUCKAHOE, N.Y. - Jean H. Winsman of Tuckahoe died Jan. 26. She was 91.
Winsman is survived by her son, George Winsman (Kathy); three grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; and nephews and a niece. She was predeceased by her husband, William G. Winsman; and sister, Ann (Leonard) Stanson.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 29 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Requiem Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 30 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at Holy Mount Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Tuckahoe Trustee, 62, Passes Away In Office
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 5 Couple Killed In Overnight Fire In Yonkers Believed To Be Composer, Pianist