TUCKAHOE, N.Y. - Jean H. Winsman of Tuckahoe died Jan. 26. She was 91.
Winsman is survived by her son, George Winsman (Kathy); three grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; and nephews and a niece. She was predeceased by her husband, William G. Winsman; and sister, Ann (Leonard) Stanson.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 29 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Requiem Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 30 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at Holy Mount Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Lifelong Eastchester Resident Tabbed To Fill Vacant Town Board Seat
- 2 Snow Likely In Eastchester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Eastchester Varsity Team Places First At Cheerleading Event
- 4 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 5 Eastchester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday