TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – John J. Keough of Tuckahoe died Sept. 17. He was 87.
Keough was born March 30, 1925. He was married to Margaret Keough, who predeceased him.
He is survived by a son, John (Erica); and a grandson, Sean Keough. He also was predeceased by a sister, MaryLou Sweeney.
The family will receive friends from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. Friday at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester. A requiem Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Annunciation Church in Crestwood. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
- 1 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl