TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – John J. Keough of Tuckahoe died Sept. 17. He was 87.
Keough was born March 30, 1925. He was married to Margaret Keough, who predeceased him.
He is survived by a son, John (Erica); and a grandson, Sean Keough. He also was predeceased by a sister, MaryLou Sweeney.
The family will receive friends from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. Friday at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester. A requiem Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Annunciation Church in Crestwood. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
- 1 Eastchester Mom Debuts Fashion, Lifestyle Blog For Parents
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 Longtime Eastchester Trustee To Take Over As Town Justice
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola