TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – John J. Keough of Tuckahoe died Sept. 17. He was 87.
Keough was born March 30, 1925. He was married to Margaret Keough, who predeceased him.
He is survived by a son, John (Erica); and a grandson, Sean Keough. He also was predeceased by a sister, MaryLou Sweeney.
The family will receive friends from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. Friday at Westchester Funeral Home in Eastchester. A requiem Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Annunciation Church in Crestwood. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Eastchester Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Eastchester
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News