EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Lois Vassari of Eastchester died Feb. 27. She was 84.
Vassari was born Jan. 8, 1930, to Albert and Josephine (Sengno) Cortright in Mt. Vernon.
Vassari is survived by her husband, Louis; daughter, Theresa (John Delahanty); sister, Margaret; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; sister, Angelina; brothers, John and Patrick Cortright; and son, Gary Cortright.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 5 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at The Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, March 6 at the Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Burial will take place at Beechwoods Cemetery, New Rochelle.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Lifelong Eastchester Resident Tabbed To Fill Vacant Town Board Seat
- 2 Snow Likely In Eastchester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Eastchester Varsity Team Places First At Cheerleading Event
- 4 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 5 Eastchester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday