EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Lois Vassari of Eastchester died Feb. 27. She was 84.
Vassari was born Jan. 8, 1930, to Albert and Josephine (Sengno) Cortright in Mt. Vernon.
Vassari is survived by her husband, Louis; daughter, Theresa (John Delahanty); sister, Margaret; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; sister, Angelina; brothers, John and Patrick Cortright; and son, Gary Cortright.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 5 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at The Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, March 6 at the Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Burial will take place at Beechwoods Cemetery, New Rochelle.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Eastchester Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Eastchester
- 4 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Eastchester