EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Lois Vassari of Eastchester died Feb. 27. She was 84.
Vassari was born Jan. 8, 1930, to Albert and Josephine (Sengno) Cortright in Mt. Vernon.
Vassari is survived by her husband, Louis; daughter, Theresa (John Delahanty); sister, Margaret; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; sister, Angelina; brothers, John and Patrick Cortright; and son, Gary Cortright.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 5 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at The Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, March 6 at the Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Burial will take place at Beechwoods Cemetery, New Rochelle.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Longtime Eastchester Restauranteurs Open Le Sirene In Larchmont
- 2 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Former Tuckahoe Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Eastchester