EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Lois Vassari of Eastchester died Feb. 27. She was 84.
Vassari was born Jan. 8, 1930, to Albert and Josephine (Sengno) Cortright in Mt. Vernon.
Vassari is survived by her husband, Louis; daughter, Theresa (John Delahanty); sister, Margaret; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; sister, Angelina; brothers, John and Patrick Cortright; and son, Gary Cortright.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 5 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at The Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, March 6 at the Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Burial will take place at Beechwoods Cemetery, New Rochelle.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 3 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 4 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 5 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries