EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Lois Vassari of Eastchester died Feb. 27. She was 84.
Vassari was born Jan. 8, 1930, to Albert and Josephine (Sengno) Cortright in Mt. Vernon.
Vassari is survived by her husband, Louis; daughter, Theresa (John Delahanty); sister, Margaret; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; sister, Angelina; brothers, John and Patrick Cortright; and son, Gary Cortright.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 5 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at The Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, March 6 at the Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Burial will take place at Beechwoods Cemetery, New Rochelle.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Eastchester Must Prepare