EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Louise A. DeCecco, a longtime resident of Eastchester, died June 10. She was 82.
DeCecco was born July 18, 1931, to Anthony and Genevieve DelGatto.
DeCecco is survived by her sons, John, Jr. (Maria), Steven (Angela) and Anthony (Donna) DeCecco; seven grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, John DeCecco; brother, Dominic DelGatto.
Calling hours are Thursday, June 12 from 7 to 9 p.m. and Friday, June 13 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, June 14 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 2 Westchester Law Enforcement Assists Bronxville In Burglaries Investigation
- 3 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens