EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Louise A. DeCecco, a longtime resident of Eastchester, died June 10. She was 82.
DeCecco was born July 18, 1931, to Anthony and Genevieve DelGatto.
DeCecco is survived by her sons, John, Jr. (Maria), Steven (Angela) and Anthony (Donna) DeCecco; seven grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, John DeCecco; brother, Dominic DelGatto.
Calling hours are Thursday, June 12 from 7 to 9 p.m. and Friday, June 13 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, June 14 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Eastchester Names Darrell Stinchcomb Principal For Greenvale School
- 2 State Police Warn Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Eastchester Students Compete In Final Round Of National Geographic Bee