EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Louise A. DeCecco, a longtime resident of Eastchester, died June 10. She was 82.
DeCecco was born July 18, 1931, to Anthony and Genevieve DelGatto.
DeCecco is survived by her sons, John, Jr. (Maria), Steven (Angela) and Anthony (Donna) DeCecco; seven grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, John DeCecco; brother, Dominic DelGatto.
Calling hours are Thursday, June 12 from 7 to 9 p.m. and Friday, June 13 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, June 14 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Lifelong Eastchester Resident Tabbed To Fill Vacant Town Board Seat
- 2 Snow Likely In Eastchester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Eastchester Varsity Team Places First At Cheerleading Event
- 4 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 5 Eastchester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday