MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – Margaret F. Longabucco formerly of Mount Vernon died Dec. 4. She was 93.
A former administrative assistant, Longabucco most recently was of Tuckahoe.
She was born Oct. 15, 1919, in Mount Vernon to Theresa Cims and Vincent Formicola. She married Francis J. Longabucco Oct. 11, 1942, at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in Mount Vernon. She worked for Jackson China Imports for many years.
Longabucco is survived by a daughter, Margaret Longabucco; a sister, Ida Avalone; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband; three brothers, Jerry, Frank and Albert Formicola; and a sister, Ann Vettorino.
Visitation is from 3 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Yannantuono Funeral Home in Mount Vernon. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe. Burial will follow at Beechwoods Cemetery in New Rochelle.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Immaculate Conception Church Baptismal Bib Fund, 53 Winterhill Road, Tuckahoe, NY 10707.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 3 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report
- 4 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 5 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack