MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – Margaret F. Longabucco formerly of Mount Vernon died Dec. 4. She was 93.
A former administrative assistant, Longabucco most recently was of Tuckahoe.
She was born Oct. 15, 1919, in Mount Vernon to Theresa Cims and Vincent Formicola. She married Francis J. Longabucco Oct. 11, 1942, at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in Mount Vernon. She worked for Jackson China Imports for many years.
Longabucco is survived by a daughter, Margaret Longabucco; a sister, Ida Avalone; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband; three brothers, Jerry, Frank and Albert Formicola; and a sister, Ann Vettorino.
Visitation is from 3 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Yannantuono Funeral Home in Mount Vernon. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe. Burial will follow at Beechwoods Cemetery in New Rochelle.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Immaculate Conception Church Baptismal Bib Fund, 53 Winterhill Road, Tuckahoe, NY 10707.
- 1 Missing 14-Year-Old Eastchester Girl Is Found In NYC
- 2 Eastchester Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Eastchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Eastchester
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Eastchester; Blizzard Warning Issued