MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – Margaret F. Longabucco formerly of Mount Vernon died Dec. 4. She was 93.
A former administrative assistant, Longabucco most recently was of Tuckahoe.
She was born Oct. 15, 1919, in Mount Vernon to Theresa Cims and Vincent Formicola. She married Francis J. Longabucco Oct. 11, 1942, at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in Mount Vernon. She worked for Jackson China Imports for many years.
Longabucco is survived by a daughter, Margaret Longabucco; a sister, Ida Avalone; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband; three brothers, Jerry, Frank and Albert Formicola; and a sister, Ann Vettorino.
Visitation is from 3 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Yannantuono Funeral Home in Mount Vernon. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe. Burial will follow at Beechwoods Cemetery in New Rochelle.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Immaculate Conception Church Baptismal Bib Fund, 53 Winterhill Road, Tuckahoe, NY 10707.
- 1 Eastchester Ranked Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 National Weather Service: Eastchester's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 5 Bronxville Attorney Charged With Stealing From Escrow Accounts