TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – Marie A. Cacciola, a former district leader for the Eastchester Republican Party, died Dec. 21 in Bronx, N.Y. She was 71.
Cacciola was born March 19, 1941, in Port Chester to Domenico and Josephine Macheda Caratozzolo. A Tuckahoe resident, she worked as a secretary for Urstadt Properties Real Estate Company in Bronxville for several years.
She married her Anthony S. Cacciola on Nov. 20, 1960, at Corpus Christi Church in Port Chester. He predeceased her. Cacciola served as a GOP district leader in Eastchester for many years.
She is survived by two daughters, Antonette (Anthony) Napoletano and Josephine (Steve) Speroni; three sons, Rocco (Roseann), Domenic (Nicki) and Anthony (Connie) Cacciola, and 16 grandchildren. She was predeceased by a sister, Carmela Griffin.
Visitation is from 5 to 9 p.m. Wednesday and 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Edwin L. Bennett Funeral Home in Scarsdale. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday at Assumption Church in Tuckahoe. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
- 1 Missing 14-Year-Old Eastchester Girl Is Found In NYC
- 2 Eastchester Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Eastchester
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Eastchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow