TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – Marie A. Cacciola, a former district leader for the Eastchester Republican Party, died Dec. 21 in Bronx, N.Y. She was 71.
Cacciola was born March 19, 1941, in Port Chester to Domenico and Josephine Macheda Caratozzolo. A Tuckahoe resident, she worked as a secretary for Urstadt Properties Real Estate Company in Bronxville for several years.
She married her Anthony S. Cacciola on Nov. 20, 1960, at Corpus Christi Church in Port Chester. He predeceased her. Cacciola served as a GOP district leader in Eastchester for many years.
She is survived by two daughters, Antonette (Anthony) Napoletano and Josephine (Steve) Speroni; three sons, Rocco (Roseann), Domenic (Nicki) and Anthony (Connie) Cacciola, and 16 grandchildren. She was predeceased by a sister, Carmela Griffin.
Visitation is from 5 to 9 p.m. Wednesday and 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Edwin L. Bennett Funeral Home in Scarsdale. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday at Assumption Church in Tuckahoe. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Eastchester Communication Signals
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Eastchester Residents
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures