CLEARWATER, Fla. - Marjorie E. Galloway (Brettel) of Clearwater, and formerly of Eastchester, N.Y., died June 25. She was 94.
Galloway was born March 3, 1920, in Bronxville. After marriage she lived and raised the family in Eastchester. In 1976, she retired with her husband to Clearwater.
Galloway is survived by her daughter, Linda Christensen of Rhinebeck, N.Y., Robert (Patricia) Galloway, of Eastchester, N.Y., and Thomas (Linda) Galloway, of Clinton, Conn.; nine grandchildren; 16 great grandchildren; and two great great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Frederick Galloway.
There was a private service at the Fred H. McGrath & Son, Funeral Home in Bronxville, N.Y. Interment followed at the White Plains Rural Cemetery, North White Plains, N.Y.
- 1 Lifelong Eastchester Resident Tabbed To Fill Vacant Town Board Seat
- 2 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 3 Eastchester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Westchester Roadways Have Heavy Volume With Storm, Thanksgiving Approaching