CLEARWATER, Fla. - Marjorie E. Galloway (Brettel) of Clearwater, and formerly of Eastchester, N.Y., died June 25. She was 94.
Galloway was born March 3, 1920, in Bronxville. After marriage she lived and raised the family in Eastchester. In 1976, she retired with her husband to Clearwater.
Galloway is survived by her daughter, Linda Christensen of Rhinebeck, N.Y., Robert (Patricia) Galloway, of Eastchester, N.Y., and Thomas (Linda) Galloway, of Clinton, Conn.; nine grandchildren; 16 great grandchildren; and two great great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Frederick Galloway.
There was a private service at the Fred H. McGrath & Son, Funeral Home in Bronxville, N.Y. Interment followed at the White Plains Rural Cemetery, North White Plains, N.Y.
- 1 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 2 Bronx River Parkway Closures Planned Thursday, Friday In Westchester
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Eastchester