CLEARWATER, Fla. - Marjorie E. Galloway (Brettel) of Clearwater, and formerly of Eastchester, N.Y., died June 25. She was 94.
Galloway was born March 3, 1920, in Bronxville. After marriage she lived and raised the family in Eastchester. In 1976, she retired with her husband to Clearwater.
Galloway is survived by her daughter, Linda Christensen of Rhinebeck, N.Y., Robert (Patricia) Galloway, of Eastchester, N.Y., and Thomas (Linda) Galloway, of Clinton, Conn.; nine grandchildren; 16 great grandchildren; and two great great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Frederick Galloway.
There was a private service at the Fred H. McGrath & Son, Funeral Home in Bronxville, N.Y. Interment followed at the White Plains Rural Cemetery, North White Plains, N.Y.
- 1 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries
- 5 Three New Eastchester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy