CLEARWATER, Fla. - Marjorie E. Galloway (Brettel) of Clearwater, and formerly of Eastchester, N.Y., died June 25. She was 94.
Galloway was born March 3, 1920, in Bronxville. After marriage she lived and raised the family in Eastchester. In 1976, she retired with her husband to Clearwater.
Galloway is survived by her daughter, Linda Christensen of Rhinebeck, N.Y., Robert (Patricia) Galloway, of Eastchester, N.Y., and Thomas (Linda) Galloway, of Clinton, Conn.; nine grandchildren; 16 great grandchildren; and two great great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Frederick Galloway.
There was a private service at the Fred H. McGrath & Son, Funeral Home in Bronxville, N.Y. Interment followed at the White Plains Rural Cemetery, North White Plains, N.Y.
- 1 Possible Blue-Bag Heroin Death Of 21-Year-Old Probed In Eastchester
- 2 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 3 Eastchester Father Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Daughter
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Eastchester
- 5 Storm System Departs Eastchester, Snow Could Return Thursday