EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Mildred Pagnillo, a lifelong resident of Eastchester, died May 5. She was 90.
Pagnillo is survived by her sisters, Helen Pagnillo and Erna Tarcinale.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 7, from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. A Requiem Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, May 8 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at Holy Mount Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Eastchester Communication Signals
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Eastchester Must Prepare