EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Mildred Pagnillo, a lifelong resident of Eastchester, died May 5. She was 90.
Pagnillo is survived by her sisters, Helen Pagnillo and Erna Tarcinale.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 7, from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. A Requiem Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, May 8 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at Holy Mount Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Eastchester
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Eastchester
- 4 Eastchester Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Eastchester Tuesday