BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- Bronxville native Patricia Helen Zukowski died on Friday, June 13, of complications from a stroke, according to the St. Petersburg Times. She was 85.
Zukowski was born Jan. 10, 1929, in Bronxville and graduated from Tuckahoe High School in 1947 before moving to Clearwater, Fla., the St. Petersburg Times said.
Zukowski is survived by her daughter Pat Smith Winne of Marion County, Arkansas, grandson John L. Terrie (Brandy) and great granddaughter Elizabeth Terrie of Tallahassee, The St. Petersburg Times reported.
- 1 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Eastchester
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Eastchester
- 4 Eastchester Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Eastchester Tuesday