TUCKAHOE, N.Y. - Raymond A. Seney III of Tuckahoe died Sunday, Feb. 23. He was 59.
Seney is survived by his wife, Rosemarie (DiLago); children, Jessica, Raymond (Noemelly) Laurie and John; a nine month old grandson; sisters, Elaina Makris, Cheryl Johnson (Daniel Porpora), Deborah Peragine; brothers, Andrew (Debra), John (Sylvia), Michael and Richard; many nieces, nephews; and friends. He was predeceased by his mother, Faye Seney.
Calling hours are at 10 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 27 at The First Baptist Church, 407 New Rochelle Road, Bronxville, NY (914)793-2507. A Mass will follow at 11 a.m.
- 1 Eastchester Names Darrell Stinchcomb Principal For Greenvale School
- 2 State Police Warn Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Eastchester Students Compete In Final Round Of National Geographic Bee