TUCKAHOE, N.Y. - Raymond A. Seney III of Tuckahoe died Sunday, Feb. 23. He was 59.
Seney is survived by his wife, Rosemarie (DiLago); children, Jessica, Raymond (Noemelly) Laurie and John; a nine month old grandson; sisters, Elaina Makris, Cheryl Johnson (Daniel Porpora), Deborah Peragine; brothers, Andrew (Debra), John (Sylvia), Michael and Richard; many nieces, nephews; and friends. He was predeceased by his mother, Faye Seney.
Calling hours are at 10 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 27 at The First Baptist Church, 407 New Rochelle Road, Bronxville, NY (914)793-2507. A Mass will follow at 11 a.m.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Eastchester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Eastchester Varsity Team Places First At Cheerleading Event
- 4 Lifelong Eastchester Resident Tabbed To Fill Vacant Town Board Seat
- 5 Eastchester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday