TUCKAHOE, N.Y. - Raymond A. Seney III of Tuckahoe died Sunday, Feb. 23. He was 59.
Seney is survived by his wife, Rosemarie (DiLago); children, Jessica, Raymond (Noemelly) Laurie and John; a nine month old grandson; sisters, Elaina Makris, Cheryl Johnson (Daniel Porpora), Deborah Peragine; brothers, Andrew (Debra), John (Sylvia), Michael and Richard; many nieces, nephews; and friends. He was predeceased by his mother, Faye Seney.
Calling hours are at 10 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 27 at The First Baptist Church, 407 New Rochelle Road, Bronxville, NY (914)793-2507. A Mass will follow at 11 a.m.
- 1 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Three New Eastchester Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Eastchester