TUCKAHOE, N.Y. - Raymond A. Seney III of Tuckahoe died Sunday, Feb. 23. He was 59.
Seney is survived by his wife, Rosemarie (DiLago); children, Jessica, Raymond (Noemelly) Laurie and John; a nine month old grandson; sisters, Elaina Makris, Cheryl Johnson (Daniel Porpora), Deborah Peragine; brothers, Andrew (Debra), John (Sylvia), Michael and Richard; many nieces, nephews; and friends. He was predeceased by his mother, Faye Seney.
Calling hours are at 10 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 27 at The First Baptist Church, 407 New Rochelle Road, Bronxville, NY (914)793-2507. A Mass will follow at 11 a.m.
- 1 Longtime Eastchester Restauranteurs Open Le Sirene In Larchmont
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed