TUCKAHOE, N.Y. - Raymond A. Seney III of Tuckahoe died Sunday, Feb. 23. He was 59.
Seney is survived by his wife, Rosemarie (DiLago); children, Jessica, Raymond (Noemelly) Laurie and John; a nine month old grandson; sisters, Elaina Makris, Cheryl Johnson (Daniel Porpora), Deborah Peragine; brothers, Andrew (Debra), John (Sylvia), Michael and Richard; many nieces, nephews; and friends. He was predeceased by his mother, Faye Seney.
Calling hours are at 10 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 27 at The First Baptist Church, 407 New Rochelle Road, Bronxville, NY (914)793-2507. A Mass will follow at 11 a.m.
- 1 'Property Brothers' Looking For Westchester Residents To Star In HGTV Show
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 4 Fire Watch Is In Effect For Westchester Through Evening
- 5 Eastchester Schools Seek Hall of Fame Nominations