SOUTHBURY, Conn. - Rose L. DeBellis DeGuilio of Southbury died May 22. She was 82.
DeGuilio was born Aug. 12, 1931, in the Bronx, N.Y., to Antoinette (Carrozza) and Charles DeBellis Sr.. She was raised in Mt. Vernon, N.Y., and graduated from A.B. Davis High School. She worked as a teacher’s aide in the Eastchester School District mainly at the Waverly School. She was a communicant of the Immaculate Conception Church as well as a volunteer in the Eastchester community. She was a longtime resident of Eastchester, N.Y.
DeGuilio is survived by her husband, Joseph; children, Billy (Isabel), Lucille LaPerch (Michael) and John; eight grandchildren; and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her parents; brother, Charlie; and numerous aunts, uncle; cousins; and many friends.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 27 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. in the chapel of Sacred Heart Church, and also Wednesday, May 28 from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. also in the chapel of Sacred Heart Church. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Wednesday, May 28 in Sacred Heart Church, 910 Main St. South, Southbury. Burial will follow in Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Hospice at Home, 84 Oxford Road, Oxford, CT 06478.
For more information, please visit: http://www.carpinofuneralhome.com
- 1 Westchester Law Enforcement Assists Bronxville In Burglaries Investigation
- 2 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens