EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Salvatore Princiotta of Eastchester died Jan. 20. He was 89.
Princiotta was born in the Bronx, to Angelo and Benedetta (nee LoCicero) Princiotta. He was a World War II veteran of the U.S. Army. He was a teacher and principal in the Jeffersonville School system.
Princiotta is survived by his brother, Benedetto; and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and siblings, Vincent, Joseph and Antoinette.
Calling hours are Friday, Jan. 24 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Mass will be celebrated at 9;30 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 25 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at St. Raymond's Cemetery, Bronx.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Possible Blue-Bag Heroin Death Of 21-Year-Old Probed In Eastchester
- 2 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 3 Eastchester Father Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Daughter
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Eastchester
- 5 Storm System Departs Eastchester, Snow Could Return Thursday