TUCKAHOE, N.Y. - Samuel Francis Piscitell Sr. of Tuckahoe died Jan. 17. He was 96.
Piscitell was born in Syracuse, to Joseph and Mary (nee Vistrailla) Piscitell. He served in the U.S. Army during World War II.
Piscitell is survived by his children, Samuel (Josephine) Piscitell, Regina (Laurence) Levy and Joseph (Cathleen) Piscitell; brother, Angelo; seven grandchildren; and a great-grandchild. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Frances Z. Piscitell; and siblings, Joseph, Thomas, Michael, Peter, Frances, Anna and Mary.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 21 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at The Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. A Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 22 at Assumption Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at St. Joseph's Cemetery, Yonkers.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to one of the following organizations: American Heart Association - PO Box 417005 Boston, MA 02241-7005, American Lung Association of Hudson Valley - 33 Orchard St., White Plains, NY 10604 or STAR, Lighting the Way for Children with Disabilities - 182 Wolfpit Avenue Norwalk, CT 06851.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Eastchester Skies Sunday
- 2 Eastchester Teachers Kick Off 'Home/School Partnership'
- 3 Eastchester Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 4 Eastchester School District Set To Unveil New Turf Field
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions