TUCKAHOE, N.Y. - Samuel Francis Piscitell Sr. of Tuckahoe died Jan. 17. He was 96.
Piscitell was born in Syracuse, to Joseph and Mary (nee Vistrailla) Piscitell. He served in the U.S. Army during World War II.
Piscitell is survived by his children, Samuel (Josephine) Piscitell, Regina (Laurence) Levy and Joseph (Cathleen) Piscitell; brother, Angelo; seven grandchildren; and a great-grandchild. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Frances Z. Piscitell; and siblings, Joseph, Thomas, Michael, Peter, Frances, Anna and Mary.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 21 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at The Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. A Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 22 at Assumption Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at St. Joseph's Cemetery, Yonkers.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to one of the following organizations: American Heart Association - PO Box 417005 Boston, MA 02241-7005, American Lung Association of Hudson Valley - 33 Orchard St., White Plains, NY 10604 or STAR, Lighting the Way for Children with Disabilities - 182 Wolfpit Avenue Norwalk, CT 06851.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Eastchester Communication Signals
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Eastchester Must Prepare