EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Sandra J. D'Albis, a lifelong Eastchester resident, died July 9. She was 76.
D’Albis was born Dec. 28, 1937, in Bronxville, to Kathleen (McCormack) and William Tucker. She was a graduate of Eastchester High School and worked for many years as an administrative assistant at the Westchester Medical Center.
D’Albis is survived by her sons, Robert (Jean) Prisco and Geoffrey Prisco; four grandchildren; and sister, Barbara (Robert) Westerlund. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Joseph D'Albis.
A private burial with family members in attendance will take place July 15.
Donations may be made to Reigning Cats and Dogs, 326 Smith Street, Peekskill, New York 10566.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Eastchester Board Of Education Adopts Updated Budget
- 4 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 5 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Eastchester