EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Sandra J. D'Albis, a lifelong Eastchester resident, died July 9. She was 76.
D’Albis was born Dec. 28, 1937, in Bronxville, to Kathleen (McCormack) and William Tucker. She was a graduate of Eastchester High School and worked for many years as an administrative assistant at the Westchester Medical Center.
D’Albis is survived by her sons, Robert (Jean) Prisco and Geoffrey Prisco; four grandchildren; and sister, Barbara (Robert) Westerlund. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Joseph D'Albis.
A private burial with family members in attendance will take place July 15.
Donations may be made to Reigning Cats and Dogs, 326 Smith Street, Peekskill, New York 10566.
- 1 Eastchester Mom Debuts Fashion, Lifestyle Blog For Parents
- 2 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 3 Longtime Eastchester Trustee To Take Over As Town Justice
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Eastchester Public Library Represents At Battle Of Books