EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Sandra J. D'Albis, a lifelong Eastchester resident, died July 9. She was 76.
D’Albis was born Dec. 28, 1937, in Bronxville, to Kathleen (McCormack) and William Tucker. She was a graduate of Eastchester High School and worked for many years as an administrative assistant at the Westchester Medical Center.
D’Albis is survived by her sons, Robert (Jean) Prisco and Geoffrey Prisco; four grandchildren; and sister, Barbara (Robert) Westerlund. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Joseph D'Albis.
A private burial with family members in attendance will take place July 15.
Donations may be made to Reigning Cats and Dogs, 326 Smith Street, Peekskill, New York 10566.
- 1 Eastchester Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Eastchester
- 3 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Eastchester
- 5 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit