EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Sandra J. D'Albis, a lifelong Eastchester resident, died July 9. She was 76.
D’Albis was born Dec. 28, 1937, in Bronxville, to Kathleen (McCormack) and William Tucker. She was a graduate of Eastchester High School and worked for many years as an administrative assistant at the Westchester Medical Center.
D’Albis is survived by her sons, Robert (Jean) Prisco and Geoffrey Prisco; four grandchildren; and sister, Barbara (Robert) Westerlund. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Joseph D'Albis.
A private burial with family members in attendance will take place July 15.
Donations may be made to Reigning Cats and Dogs, 326 Smith Street, Peekskill, New York 10566.
- 1 Woman Kicks, Spits At Officers During DWI Arrest In Eastchester, Police Say
- 2 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three