EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Susan Wile, an Eastchester resident for 53 years, died June 29. She was 84.
Wile was born April 6, 1930, in Longford, Ireland. She was the daughter of John and Margaret Reilly. She came to the United States in 1947 to make her future in New York City. She was married to Ron. She worked at Ridgeway Country Club for 18 years. She was a parishioner Of IHM Church of Scarsdale since 1961.
Wile is survived by her children, Gary of Goshen, Linda of Bronxville, Michael of Woodland Hills, Calif.; daughters-in-law, Beth Wile, Terry Wile and Nancy Wile; four grandchildren; two great grandchildren; sisters, Betty Reilly of Dublin Ireland and Bridget Smith of Hockley-Essex England; and brothers, Msgr. Patrick Reilly of Burbank, Calif., and James Reilly of Longford, Ireland. She was predeceased by her brother, Brendan.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 2 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Edwin L. Bennett Funeral Homes, 824 Scarsdale Ave., Scarsdale NY 10583. A Mass of Christian burial will be held at 10 a.m. July 3 at IHM Church of Scarsdale followed by cremation at Ferncliff Cemetery in Hartsdale.
Contributions may be made to Jansen Hospice, 670 Post Road, Scarsdale NY 10583.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Eastchester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Eastchester Varsity Team Places First At Cheerleading Event
- 4 Lifelong Eastchester Resident Tabbed To Fill Vacant Town Board Seat
- 5 Eastchester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday