EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Tony Belardo of Eastchester died Sept. 12 at the Jewish Home for the Elderly in Fairfield, Conn. He was 90.
He was born Feb. 8, 1922, in New Rochelle to Joseph Belardo and Angelina Marinelli. He served in the Marine Corps during World War II in Guam.
Belardo was predeceased by his wife, Dolly Cianciulli; and siblings, Fay Lodi, Malvina, Joseph and Carmine Belardo. He is survived by two daughters, Barbara (Thomas) Hanusik, of Pelham, and Lynn Belardo, and her partner, Alissa Daidone, of Easton, Conn.; and four grandchildren. He is also survived by several brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, nieces, nephews and friends.
Calling hours were held Sunday at N. Cancro Funeral Home in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass was celebrated Monday at St. Joseph's Church in New Rochelle.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Eastchester Skies Sunday
- 2 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Eastchester, NOAA Predicts
- 3 Eastchester Teachers Kick Off 'Home/School Partnership'
- 4 Flooding, Accidents Cause Thursday Morning Delays
- 5 Man Who Allegedly Threatened His Former High School Arrested In Greenburgh