EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Tony Belardo of Eastchester died Sept. 12 at the Jewish Home for the Elderly in Fairfield, Conn. He was 90.
He was born Feb. 8, 1922, in New Rochelle to Joseph Belardo and Angelina Marinelli. He served in the Marine Corps during World War II in Guam.
Belardo was predeceased by his wife, Dolly Cianciulli; and siblings, Fay Lodi, Malvina, Joseph and Carmine Belardo. He is survived by two daughters, Barbara (Thomas) Hanusik, of Pelham, and Lynn Belardo, and her partner, Alissa Daidone, of Easton, Conn.; and four grandchildren. He is also survived by several brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, nieces, nephews and friends.
Calling hours were held Sunday at N. Cancro Funeral Home in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass was celebrated Monday at St. Joseph's Church in New Rochelle.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Tuckahoe Man Charged With Cashing Same Check Twice
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Long Island Man Found Drunk, Passed Out In Scarsdale Driveway, Police Say
- 5 Eastchester Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night