EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – Tony Belardo of Eastchester died Sept. 12 at the Jewish Home for the Elderly in Fairfield, Conn. He was 90.
He was born Feb. 8, 1922, in New Rochelle to Joseph Belardo and Angelina Marinelli. He served in the Marine Corps during World War II in Guam.
Belardo was predeceased by his wife, Dolly Cianciulli; and siblings, Fay Lodi, Malvina, Joseph and Carmine Belardo. He is survived by two daughters, Barbara (Thomas) Hanusik, of Pelham, and Lynn Belardo, and her partner, Alissa Daidone, of Easton, Conn.; and four grandchildren. He is also survived by several brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, nieces, nephews and friends.
Calling hours were held Sunday at N. Cancro Funeral Home in New Rochelle. A funeral Mass was celebrated Monday at St. Joseph's Church in New Rochelle.
- 1 Woman Kicks, Spits At Officers During DWI Arrest In Eastchester, Police Say
- 2 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three