EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Victoria M. Morano of Eastchester, and formerly of Ardsley, died Jan. 29. She was 63.
Morano was born in Mt. Vernon; daughter of William and Victoria Pennell.
Morano is survived by her sons, Michael (Kristina), Angelo (Raquel) and Anthony; five grandchildren; mother, Victoria; brother, William Pennell; and sister, Marie Lamb. She was predeceased by her daughter, Natalie; and father, William.
Calling hours are from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Monday, Feb. 3 at the Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home, 64 Ashford Ave., Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522. A Mass of the Resurrection will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 4 at the Church of the Sacred Heart, Dobbs Ferry.
- 1 Tuckahoe Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 2 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries
- 4 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 5 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys