EASTCHESTER, N.Y. - Victoria M. Morano of Eastchester, and formerly of Ardsley, died Jan. 29. She was 63.
Morano was born in Mt. Vernon; daughter of William and Victoria Pennell.
Morano is survived by her sons, Michael (Kristina), Angelo (Raquel) and Anthony; five grandchildren; mother, Victoria; brother, William Pennell; and sister, Marie Lamb. She was predeceased by her daughter, Natalie; and father, William.
Calling hours are from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Monday, Feb. 3 at the Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home, 64 Ashford Ave., Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522. A Mass of the Resurrection will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 4 at the Church of the Sacred Heart, Dobbs Ferry.
- 1 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Eastchester
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Eastchester
- 4 Eastchester Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Eastchester Tuesday