TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – Vincent F. Brennan of Tuckahoe died Nov. 22. He was 61.
He was born Jan. 24, 1951, in Yonkers to Ellen Fitzgerald and Michael J. Brennan. He graduated from Mercy College and taught history at Mount St. Michael Academy in the Bronx, N.Y., for many years.
Brennan is survived by five siblings, Sheila De Ruggiero, Ann (John) Cozza, Joseph, Mary and Robert Brennan; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by three brothers, Michael J., Denis and Thomas Brennan.
A funeral Mass was celebrated Monday at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe. Westchester Funeral Home handled arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Calvary Fund, P.O. Box 5173, Toms River, NJ 08754, or a favorite charity.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Burglary Suspect Apprehended In Bronxville After Overnight Foot Chase
- 3 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 4 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 5 Woman Kicks, Spits At Officers During DWI Arrest In Eastchester, Police Say