TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – Vincent F. Brennan of Tuckahoe died Nov. 22. He was 61.
He was born Jan. 24, 1951, in Yonkers to Ellen Fitzgerald and Michael J. Brennan. He graduated from Mercy College and taught history at Mount St. Michael Academy in the Bronx, N.Y., for many years.
Brennan is survived by five siblings, Sheila De Ruggiero, Ann (John) Cozza, Joseph, Mary and Robert Brennan; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by three brothers, Michael J., Denis and Thomas Brennan.
A funeral Mass was celebrated Monday at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe. Westchester Funeral Home handled arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Calvary Fund, P.O. Box 5173, Toms River, NJ 08754, or a favorite charity.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Eastchester
- 5 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer