TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – Vincent F. Brennan of Tuckahoe died Nov. 22. He was 61.
He was born Jan. 24, 1951, in Yonkers to Ellen Fitzgerald and Michael J. Brennan. He graduated from Mercy College and taught history at Mount St. Michael Academy in the Bronx, N.Y., for many years.
Brennan is survived by five siblings, Sheila De Ruggiero, Ann (John) Cozza, Joseph, Mary and Robert Brennan; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by three brothers, Michael J., Denis and Thomas Brennan.
A funeral Mass was celebrated Monday at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe. Westchester Funeral Home handled arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Calvary Fund, P.O. Box 5173, Toms River, NJ 08754, or a favorite charity.
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Eastchester Must Prepare