TUCKAHOE, N.Y. – Vincent F. Brennan of Tuckahoe died Nov. 22. He was 61.
He was born Jan. 24, 1951, in Yonkers to Ellen Fitzgerald and Michael J. Brennan. He graduated from Mercy College and taught history at Mount St. Michael Academy in the Bronx, N.Y., for many years.
Brennan is survived by five siblings, Sheila De Ruggiero, Ann (John) Cozza, Joseph, Mary and Robert Brennan; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by three brothers, Michael J., Denis and Thomas Brennan.
A funeral Mass was celebrated Monday at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe. Westchester Funeral Home handled arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Calvary Fund, P.O. Box 5173, Toms River, NJ 08754, or a favorite charity.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 2 IRS Warns Eastchester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Optical Visit Relocates From New Rochelle To Eastchester